THE WRONG INVESTMENT

Image credit: dreamstime

Please Tell Me If I Got This Wrong?

I could still remember the Copernican revolution which changed the conventional beliefs that the world was flat. During those period, the people of the world held the belief that the world was flat but only Copernican saw it as spherical. Although, it was later accepted but he had to proof it.

Now, what kind of belief system do you have regarding the stock market? Is it the word of mouth of people? Is the 2007 market crash experience?

Sincerely, whenever you are making decisions, you will make it based on what you know and believe. So, if what you believe will be at a disadvantage to you, so will it be.

Similarly, whenever you ask a friend for an advice that you are going back into the stock market, Humm!!! They will tell you alot of negative stories about someone who invested and lost his money. Since 2007, why are you still dwelling in the past when the entire world has moved on. Don't also forget that the crash was not peculiar to Nigeria alone.

So for me as the expert, I won't recommend neither that you should just go into market without planning. Just like me, after the crash, I went to acquire more knowledge and I realized that lack of knowledge was the major reason I lost in the stock market and ever since I have been organizing seminars to help people build their portfolio again then reduced their risk of loosing.

In addition, I know that nothing is permanent except change, hence, I have been organizing seminars to help my clients build their portfolio.  So JOIN ME, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD, DON'T BE A LISTENER OF LIFE BUT A DOER  by registering for my *Buying and selling signal subscription.*  Call NOW 08028164085,08032055467 or send an email to ambroseconsultants@yahoo.com

Happy Trading,
Ambrose Omordion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wherever You are NOW is Your Decision