HOME STUDY PACK TO PUT MONEY IN YOUR POCKET IN THE NEW DISPENSATION – Garb your pack now




The new dawn of political stability that drive economic and stock market growth is here again, take advantage of this new government expected economic reforms and policies to create wealth. However you are holding any of these10 golden stocksto buy in the new dispensation that were discussed  in the just concluded Investdata High-powered Comprehensive stock market trading workshop for Traders & Investors, Tagged “May 2015 & Beyond: Equity Investment made Easy” the path to financial freedom.

 HOME STUDY PACK OF 5 DVD’s with Hardcopy materials for the workshop is OUT get your Pack now.

 If you are, I've got some really good news for you. One of these GOLDEN stocks is primed to display a very rare pattern that would give more than 50 percent in the next 8 months to create some of the market's most historic windfalls. In fact, revealed earnings surprises and expected new policy reforms and government commitment to bring the change will propel these companies performance.  The workshop covered these critical area of trading in the new dawn:

§  The post May 29 market performance for previous election years and how to invest profitably using the trend.
§  Identifying the key drivers of Nigeria’s economic growth in the new dispensation,
§   Policy simulations and sectoral analysis,
§  Factors to consider when choosing quality companies to invest or trade that will attract foreign investors to particular company or industry,
§   How to identify the next bullish stock and exit of the bull to avoid being caught in the web as experienced by many investors and market players before now.
Hear the testimonies of participants at our previous workshops, seminars, Trainings and summits

My name is Mr Dayo Olufemi, I followed Investdata trading seminars/workshops which was easy to understand even for a person with no knowledge about the stocks. I started with N200, 000 and within 6 months have turned it into N300, 000. I used the trading strategies of using earnings released date to position. The training was well structured and all the experts delivered with examples and their personnel stories. I strongly recommend any one to follow Investdata summit/ seminars/ workshop.

"This stock trading workshop has truly changed my financial destiny and that of my family. Since the November INVEST 2015 session  attended despite the lull in the market due to election I have made N810,000 from trading" Mr  Richard Femi Ojo,

"I was stuttering along buying shares through a well known tip sheet. But since the April 2014 Edition of Investdata seminar  I have built up N 2,000,000 to over N2,850,000. Mr Akin Olumide

I manage both mine and my wife's Stocks and Shares account. Since I attended the course I’ve achieved my target of 20% profit per year for 3 years Mr Opkara Peter
"Using what I learnt on the course I turned N100, 000 into N300, 000 within 12 months Mr  AOkonye
"I started with N3, 000,000after following and study Investdata weekly stock picks on proshareng.com for just two weeks in February 2015. By the end of the April 2015 I turned this into just over N4, 120,000 a gain of over 37%." Mrs  SAdewale

"I attended a church financial empowerment week at SANGO where Mr Ambrose Omordiondiscussed how to grow your wealth through stock market over a year ago. I started withjust N60, 000 and now have well over N50, 000 of profit. Thank you Ambrose." Elder Ademola  Ezekiel
"I applied the strategies that I learnt on the stock market trading course  of Investdata  in November  2012 and it was tagged INVEST 2013 turned  my loss portfolio  N600,000 into gain of N1,200,500 over a 10 month period" Mr Moses Eku

I started investing after following Investdata online and its stock recommendation on Independent Investor Colum in Daily independent newspaper for more than 2 years, I invested N120, 000 and within 14 months I have made N78, 000 profit." Chief Anthony Obimah

The five DVD’sin one pack with the hard copy of all the workshop material cost N12, 000 which includes the cost of DHL courier delivery at your door step nationwide.  Topics discussed are:

1, New dispensation: Investment strategies Traders & Investors must adopt for better returns -ByAlhajiGarbaKurfi, Managing Director of APT Securities & Funds Limited.

2, Managing the Risk of when to buy and when to sell stocks: Using Technical Analysis - By Mr. Taiwo Megbope. Professional Trader

 3, Nigeria’s post-election economy & 2015 sectorial analysis: Understanding the big picture -By Mr. Mike Uzor, Managing Director of Datatrust Consulting Limited.

4, Post-election economy: 5 time-tested approaches to choosing quality companies on Nigerian Stock Exchange-By Mr. Ambrose Omordion, Chief Research Officer, InvestDataConsulting Limited.



For payment: Investdata Consulting Limited; Zenith Bank Acct. No: 1013033032 or Stanbic IBTC, Acct. No: 0005224062. For details and office delivery email info@investdataonline.com or call 08032055467 and 08179547605.

Note:
These Home study packsare available at
InvestData Consulting Limited, 29, Marina (3rd Floor Church House) Lagos and Starry Gold Academy, Suit D2, AlhajaHumani Memorial Shopping Mall, 62/82 KudiratAbiola Way, Oregun Road, opposite Opebi link Bridge.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wherever You are NOW is Your Decision