It's My Birthday [Your Gift Inside]

Ambrose Here Again,

Yesterday was a rainy day and showers of blessing on us all especially me because tomorrow, I will be adding another year. Apart from that, my team got me a very big Chocolate-embedded-Strawberry Cake to celebrate my birthday. Sincerely, I appreciate each of their efforts and I will give them their own share of the cake and drinks on Monday. However, I don't want you to be left out.

So, I want to celebrate and share it with everyone at InvestData Consulting Platform.

As a result, the only justified and impactable gift is knowledge, which nobody on this earth can take away from you. I have discussed with my team and they have agreed to give you a special OFFER on all Training Videos. The offer is known as Ambrose Happy Birthday Bundle (This is a 35% off on all our products) . It is a first of its kind. This is my own way of sharing an unforgettable gift with you. So, find them below and to make this easy for you, I have helped you remove the 35% off already so as not to stress you at all. They are :

1.Mastering Earnings Season for  profitable trading and investing Training Videos + plus PDF N6500

2. Your Strategies for Profitable Investment in Changing Market Dynamics and Recession Training Videos + PDF N6500

3. Buy and Sell Premium Membership for Maximum Profit in either Bull or Bear Market.

*3 months- 11,700

6 months-19,500

12 months-32500

4. Beyond Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis N6500

5 Comprehensive Stock Market Training Videos. N65000 

Select your preferred product and pay into our Zenith bank account number 1013033032. After Payment please send the details of your payment including name, email address and phone number to 08028164085 before it ends on Monday 12th July, 2021 11:59pm

 

Or call Admin on 08028164085, +2348179547605.  

 

Best,

Ambrose Omordion 

 

P.S. Like I said earlier, it is my birthday week. That is, after Monday 12th July 2021, you won't have access to this Special offer again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wherever You are NOW is Your Decision