This Philosophy Will Transform Your Investment

     Photo credit: Moneylenderpro
Starting from Now, Using This Philosophy Will Transform Your Investment

It is Ambrose Again,

I could still remember when market crashed in 2008/2009 I blamed

1. The government
2. The economy
3. People's quick fix Mentality
4. Society at large
5. Government policies
6. Companies
7. Directors of different companies etc.

After several study and research, I found out that one thing is missing, one thing all other ones affect is not there.

As a result, I tore where I wrote this list and wrote one thing Me. Simply put, I am responsible for any result I am currently getting.

Besides, disappointment is a gift reserve for every single investor. However, it is your response that matters a lot.

For a better understanding, there were 2 investors that have been affected by a bearish Market. The first investor says this market is just going here and there. I will just withdraw my fund then wait until it gets better.

While the second investor will say that this is a window of opportunity for me to get the best out of the market.

Hence, you can see that the event (bearish Market) still remains the same but response is what differs.

My question to you now is how are you responding to the current bearish market? Are sitting on the fence like the first investor or you are taking action to learn more and seize the opportunity?

Get the

1.ABC of Technical Analysis for Novice and Advance Trader Workshop Training Video if you are in the category of the second Investor.
2. Register for the Buying and Selling Signal Subscription.
Call Now 08028164085,08032055467

Dedicated to Your Financial Success
Ambrose Omordion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wherever You are NOW is Your Decision