Are you Ready or Not?



Recently, I held my Chart Summit at Ostra Hall and Hotels, Alausa, Ikeja. This was one of the best if not the best seminar I have ever organized.

However, what came as a shock to me was the fact that 80% of the attendees where all professionals who have used or have been Technical Analysis. However, they confessed that have been into several trainings similar to my recent chart summit but the value they got was far more than the fee that was charged.

*Here is what some of them have to say.*

I have not seen a more lucid, concise, organized & insightful trading and investing educational presentations than the chart summit. All the speakers opened my eyes to how to manage risk using TA, despite the fact that I have been playing the market for 21 years. Mr Ambrose thank you. Please keep this good work you are doing for Nigerians. 
Ikechukuw Olisa, an investor

*Ambrose and Tunde's presentations were the simplest, clearest and best understood of the many that I have heard in* *my trading lifetime of nearly 25 years, please keep it up.Thanks for your time* *Oyebola Ademola*

So, stop limiting yourself by giving excuses like procrastination, I am a professional and I don't think I really need this, I won't really gain anything, I don't have cash, it will be expensive which is untrue compare to a treat of Domino Pizza and Coldstone ice cream etc and order for your

*1.Chart Summit OTG USB for both phone and laptop*
*2.Invest 2018 Summit OTG USB for both phone and laptop.*

*Call 08028164085,08032055467 or send an email to ambroseconsultants@yahoo.com if you are busy Executive. In addition, you can also indicate YES so could call you immediately

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wherever You are NOW is Your Decision